Welcome to The 50 Clicks Challenge.
We created this challenge as a way to get 50, 5-star reviews before season 2 launches in April 2017. Your ratings and reviews help podcasts like 5 Things That Change Your Life to stand-out on iTunes’ “top-rated” and “new and noteworthy” charts.
Here are easy instructions (with pictures!) on how to subscribe, rate, and review our podcast…
How to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast from a computer (Windows and Mac)
From your desktop computer, open iTunes then…
- Select the iTunes “Store”. (See image above.)
- From the search box in the top-right type in “5 Things That Changed Your Life”.
- From the results page click on the “5 Things” logo.
- Click on the Subscribe button (just below the podcast’s logo). You’ll receive current and future episodes automatically (setting can be changed).
- Click on the Ratings and Reviews button (to the right of the show’s
- Rate the podcast by clicking on “Click to rate” (5 stars ★★★★★ is best… thank you!).
- Click on the Write a Review button (just below “Customer Reviews”). Enter a short title (ie “loved it!” or “I want more!”) and then your review.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will be asked to create one.
- If this is your first iTunes review then enter a name to be displayed with your review.
How to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast from an iPhone or iPad
- Open up the Podcasts app.
- Click the search icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Search Store” bar at the top and type in “5 Things That Changed Your Life”
- Click on the “5 Things” logo.
- Click on the Reviews tab and then click on “write a review”.
- If asked, log in to iTunes.
- Tap the stars to rate (5 stars ★★★★★ is best… thank you!).
- Write a short title and review.
Click Submit and you’re done. The review will show up after it’s been approved.