Kristine discusses 5 things that changed her life:
- Being asked to lead mastermind “Power Groups” for The Actor’s Network.
- 5th grade: deciding that everyone could go eff themselves, cause, if she had to, she would be her own best friend
- 8th grade: purposefully throwing her class (and their grades) under a bus by refusing to do an assignment in history class
- 9th grade: becoming a professional actor by missing the 9th grade trip to Yosemite.
- 11th grade: failing trigonometry and discovering that the world didn’t end. (And some good things actually came out of that.)
Kristine Oller is an award-winning Change Strategist and author of the book, Feeding Your Focus. Leading by example, she is dedicated to empowering others to bet on themselves – and to help them win that bet. Her clients include Oscar nominees, professional athletes, business owners, executives, published authors, performers (including 5 Things host, Loren Kling), voice over artists (and a wide variety of up-and-comers), ranging in age from their 20’s to 70’s.