Kelly discusses 5 things that changed her life:
- How music of the 60s and 70s influenced kelly’s life and continues to do so today
- Being a California girl, moving to a farm in Arkansas in the late 70s. and how she was ostracized by the popular kids because she thought differently
- Living her life as an empath and learning how to protect herself
- How she stumbled into animal rescue and made it into something successful
- Talking to the Animals / Animal Communication
About Kelly: Kelly is the founder and former director of Sante D’or, a volunteer-run animal adoption center and community focused rescue located in Los Angeles, California. For adoption information go to santedor.org. She is an animal rights activist for domestic and wild animals and a member of the international ocean conservation and advocacy organization, Oceana. Get more info at oceana.org.