Mary discusses 5 things that changed her life:
- Learning to say “Yes, And”. Where Mary, Alan and Loren all met
- Losing a national championship and realizing that she wasn’t the best at something and no one likes a know-it-all
- How NOT moving to another country was a positive change in her life.
- There’s something about Mary…. What exactly happened in a car while listening to Def Leopard’s Hysteria?
- It was the first year she moved to Los Angeles and a major event led her to starting her own company and meeting a number of important friends in the development of her career.
About Mary: Mary is a writer, artist, improv and sketch performer, violinist, and professional selfie photographer. Additional interests include: road trips, punctuation, Star Trek, superheroes, cartoons, Star Trek, noodles, and other epicurean pursuits.