On the season 2 premiere of the “5 Things That Changed Your Life” podcast, my guest, SAM CHRISTENSEN discusses:
- Being told he might make a great VP if he tried hard
- Getting a unique gift from his grandpa
- Learning the most valuable lesson from violinist Isaac Stern
- The end of the TV series M*A*S*H
- The Actors’ Center of Los Angeles and developing “The Sam Christensen Process”.
Sam is a former casting director for Broadway theatre, feature films, and television, including one of the most popular TV series of all-time, MASH.
Today, at “Sam Christensen Studios” in North Hollywood, California, and in classes around the World, he teaches “The Sam Christensen Process” to thousands of actors, artists, entrepreneurs, community leaders, and CEOs.
As a graduate of… “The Process”, I like to describe it as this…
Imagine you’re at a job interview or a casting audition and the person behind the table says, “Describe yourself”. What would you say?
Since taking the class in 2011, I’ve been able to easily and confidently say, “I’m an onion ring in a bag of fries.”
Can’t get more clearer than that!