For season 2, episode 4 of the “5 Things That Changed Your Life” podcast Alan and I sit down with children’s author and creative coach, Dana Middleton, where she discusses…
- Moving to a Farm: When I was 16, my family moved to a farm in North Georgia and it has really shaped who I am as well as influencing what I write about.
- Went to the Academy Awards: Was producer of Oscar nominated Short Film. Went to Oscars. Experienced the highs and lows of Hollywood.
- Went to an Energy Clearing seminar: Which unexpectedly changed my life and led to the coaching work I do today. And I really believed opened up my creative life.
- Wrote a kid’s book and then another: Found myself through writing for kids even though for a long time no one was publishing me.
- Got an agent: Will never forget waking up to the email of publisher, Susan Hawk, who loved my book and getting a two book deal. And it’s awesome to be a published author now.
Dana’s first book, The Infinity Year of Avalon James, is currently available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and at many book retailers. and is working on her next book, Open If You Dare, which arrives online and in stores in October 2017.
Contact/Follow Dana Middleton:
- Web: http://www.DanaMiddletonBooks.com/
- Twitter: @danaKmiddleton
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanaMiddletonBooks
5 Things That Changed Your Life is a 12-episode multi-season podcast where guests share 5 stories, events, or experiences that had an impact on their lives. Hosted by Loren Kling.