Stacie Aamon Yeldell is a board certified music therapist and vocal psychotherapist who shares musical healing through inspiring songs that awaken the individual power within each and every one of us. She’s also an international recording artist, having written and performed music from New York to world famous Carnival in Brazil.
On this week’s episode of the “5 Things That Changed Your Life” podcast Stacie discusses…
- Moving to Brazil, completely out of the blue – a pivotal dream upon my arrival causes me to question my childhood dream to be a famous performer.
- The day I found my voice – transitioning from rapper to singer after years of being told that I should stick to rapping
- Going to therapy – how 10 years of therapy helped me uncover and heal unconscious childhood wounds and then launching an online platform – stepping from behind the closed doors of rehabs and psych wards and putting myself “out there” as a global thought leader in healing through the creative arts (and the vulnerability that comes along with that!)
- Attending NYU Music therapy Masters Program – how I stepped into role of “healer” and discovered a whole new identity
- Discovering a Spiritual community at Agape International Spiritual Center – after years of being a spiritual lone ranger, I learn the value and magic of community
- Moving to Los Angeles – How my desire for a lifestyle change delivered me from Brooklyn and led me to the Left Coast
You can follow Stacie at:
5 Things That Changed Your Life is a 12-episode multi-season podcast where guests share 5 stories, events, or experiences that had an impact on their lives. Hosted by Loren Kling.