Misty Lee is a magician, Séance Medium, Professional Voice Actress, and Writer – known for her saucy brand of sorcery and sophisticated stage illusion. Raised in Detroit, Michigan near notorious 8-mile, Misty became the first-ever female Staff Medium to perform the famed Houdini Séance at Hollywood’s Magic Castle. She’s also the only magician ever admitted into the Institute of Analytic Interviewing, where she underwent training alongside CIA, ATF and Scotland Yard agents.
On this week’s episode of the “5 Things That Changed Your Life” podcast Misty discusses…
- What is magic and what is a magician
- The Houdini seance room and how we breathe life into opportunity we are uniquely qualified for when we say YES.
- Being precious: Improv at Second City and how taking risks pays off
- Trying out for America’s Got Talent three times and what I learned from each of those experiences
- Sam Christensen and his essence workshop
You can follow Misty Lee at:
5 Things That Changed Your Life is a 12-episode multi-season podcast where guests share 5 stories, events, or experiences that had an impact on their lives. Hosted by Loren Kling.