Dimithri discusses 5 things that changed his life:
- Putting your heart and soul into a scripted web series that’s fully written, produced, and shot but now sits on a shelf, only partially completed.
- When you’re no longer wearing blue body paint and holding a lamp nobody knows who the heck you are.
- Getting glasses at age 6 made him cool until he moved to a new school. Then, he was just a geek.
- Beast Boy and Raven. Nick Fury and Black Widow. Matching ugly Christmas sweaters. It’s been 4 years and still going strong.
- Starting an improv troupe is starting a business. Where’s the fun in that?
Dimithri is a lifelong performer and writer and all-around geek.
He is the founder of Laugh Chance, an improv team from Fullerton CA that performs twice a month at STAGEStheatre in Fullerton, California. Get tickets and more info at Laugh Chance. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Dimithri is your source for geek news and commentary at facebook.com/thekeeg.