Kelly discusses 5 things that changed her life:
- How music of the 60s and 70s influenced kelly’s life and continues to do so today
- Being a California girl, moving to a farm in Arkansas in the late 70s. and how she was ostracized by the popular kids because she thought differently
- Living her life as an empath and learning how to protect herself
- How she stumbled into animal rescue and made it into something successful
- Talking to the Animals / Animal Communication
About Kelly: Kelly is the founder and former director of Sante D’or, a volunteer-run animal adoption center and community focused rescue located in Los Angeles, California. For adoption information go to santedor.org. She is an animal rights activist for domestic and wild animals and a member of the international ocean conservation and advocacy organization, Oceana. Get more info at oceana.org.
Casey discusses 5 things that changed her life: (1) The Bengal Boys, (2) Get Yourself To New York Baby, (3) Taily Bone and Other Strange Stories, (4) Bury me with Two Cartons When I Die, (5) Los Angeles On A Whim.
Casey Ruggieri is an actor/writer with credits including Gone Girl, Tales of Halloween, House of Lies, Kroll Show, and a bunch a commercials. She also works with Young Storytellers, a non-profit dedicated to helping children find their creative voice through screenplay and story writing. Visit YoungStorytellers.com for more information and, if you’re in Los Angeles or New York and would like to volunteer with Young Storytellers, check out the ‘volunteer’ link.
Casey currently lives in Los Angeles with her bearded boyfriend and two cats, where she is at work on her first novel.
Follow Casey on Facebook at Facebook.com/CaseyRuggieri, on Instagram, and on Twitter.