Liz discusses 5 things that changed her life:
- Self-inflicted near-sightedness. How she faked vision problems when she was a kid just to get glasses
- Becoming a teacher instead of a doctor and becoming an actor instead of a teacher
- Visa lottery. How her family won a green card lottery to come live in the United States
- Meeting her husband. Sometimes you just need to eat a sandwich before taking over the world
- A restless artist. Unsure of how to move her career forward yet itching to perform. How a writing assignment in class became a one-person play.
Liz Femi is a Los Angeles based actor who recently appeared in Judd Apatow’s Netflix series “Love” and guest starred opposite David Duchovney in NBC’s Aquarius. She is the writer and performer of the award-winning comedic solo show, “Take Me To The Poorhouse,” and is currently in production on the Netflix feature, A Futile And Stupid Gesture, which comes out in 2017.